Thursday, October 28, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I am emotionally exhausted today. I fell like I need to vent and then have a good cry.
I'm confused. I don't know if I should stand firm. Standing firm is difficult for me. I'm a people pleaser.
Sometimes my job is really hard... Confusion
since I'm not really telling you anything I'll shut up
How about some pretty pictures.
I didn't actually cry. (I think I'm missing the crying gene or I'm an emotionless robot.)
Wait I just thought of something way better than a good cry. The Flight of the Concords song "I'm not crying"
Look a smile
Friday, October 15, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
I have seen many blog post of peoples favorite words. As a lover of words I find these so interesting. I have decided to share some of mine from time to time. (I have a lot)
Here are my first five.
- Lovely- I use this on a lot. Nice is okay but if I had the choice between nice and lovely... no contest.
- Filigree- It's just so much fun to say plus it means delicate and fanciful.
- Ingenue- I remember learning the meaning of this word as a girl and hoping I would become an ingenue. (in my mind that was the black version of Lauren Bacall)
- Peruse- I think the only reason I like this word is because I love to peruse books.
- Somnolent- I don't know why but I like to use big words to say ordinary things sometimes.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Friday, October 1, 2010
It is the first of October which means I am going to be busy busy busy. Don't worry thought it is a fun busy. There is a never ending list of cute, fun, and creative art projects and crafts for my class to do this month.
In terms of my costume I may have hit road block. I don't want to stress about making my costume and I cant find a ready made one of what I wanted to be so I have to figure something else out. I just don't know.
In other news I may have caused one of my students to need therapy in their feature. My class listened to this scary story and she was really scared. Last year it was my classes favorite and this year the other kids really liked it but I'm pretty sure we wont be listening to it again any time soon. I feel so bad. Poor kid.