Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Friday and I'm weird!


It's Friday ! You know what that means time for the weekend! going out seeing friends enjoying the outdoors. We are supposed to have great weather here in New Jersey this weekend.
So what fun and exciting thing am going to do this weekend and who am I going to see? Nothing and no one.
The only definite plans I have for the weekend are to clean and wash clothes.
I feel as I am getting older I am getting weirder, more of a recluse, and socially awkward. Before you know it the neighbors will be calling me Boo Radley.

Definitely the smile of a weirdo!

I post this to ask what do you do when you have nothing FUN planned? ( and free)
Also are you getting weirder? Please say I am not alone here. who wants to be called Boo for the rest of there life.

No comments: