Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Atlantic City


Yesterday I took a day off from work and went to Atlantic City. I went with my mom and her bus of Senior citizens. (she manages a senior citizen apartment building) I could just have a post about those characters. You should hear some of the stories my mother tells about her adventures at work.
Back to Atlantic City. First I came back richer not poorer. Yea!
I also got to take quite a few pictures even thought there is something wrong with my foot. I am Rambling. Sorry. Without further adieu the pictures.





Atlantic City has Craptastic Architecture and decor. You can love it and hate at the same time!


I love the board walk. I could meander around people watching and looking at the shops and booths for hours.



Look I caught a shark! I don't know why I found these people painting so fascinating but I did so you get a picture.
Apparently clairvoyants love the beach. there were a lot of palm reading places there.

Domo looked so unhappy I wanted to save him. I Bananas picture is blurry sorry but I had to post it because it reminded me of this.




When I got there I got a voucher for the slot machines. I chose the S'mores one to play. My Mom was on a search for this Pharaoh's machine because when you win the Pharaohs dance and it plays "Walk like an Egyptian"



Yea! I managed to touch sand and ocean water for the first time this year!
I wore this cute sundress. It was great until the wind started to blow. Then it tried to show everyone London and France.



This is a picture of my super sweet Uncle Brack and the bus driver Mac with the super fantastic beard and stache.
I was a good day but I was glad to get back to my class today. After all I only have a little time left with them.
Lots of love VA.




No comments: