Saturday, June 19, 2010

My right foot.

About two weeks ago I hurt my right foot. I don't have any idea how I hurt it. Just one day By the time I got home from work I could not walk. I have been limping and in pain ever since. A smarter person Would have probably gone to a doctor before two weeks or at least taken it easy. Well i didn't. Actually with running around doing last minute things for my classes graduation I was more active than usual. To make a long story short today i did finally go to the doctor and go get X-rays. Now all I have to do is wait about three days to see if it is a sprain or a hairline fracture. Oh and take it easy. I may be off to a bad start. I went to the mall after the x-rays.

My poor fat foot.



Sunnys. I got a pair of zebra striped ones. Gotta support the addiction.

Random Fact: According to my Mom the hydrangeas change from blue to pink because of the alkaline in the soil.



the sail boats were out today.
I feel so blessed living so close to the river.


Those were my adventures so far and it's only one thirty. I foresee my next adventure involving clothes washing.

Kisses. VA

Photos by VA

No comments: