Monday, July 26, 2010

mish-mash, rambling. It's been to long!

I have had a ton of blog ideas but have been unable to post them because of either being to tired or too busy. I really thought I was going to have more me time this summer. Oh well.
The other day I was trying to think of the last time I said or even thought to myself "I'm board". The answer: I have no idea. For the most part I like that I am busy, But I would like a few more moments of leisure in my week.

Anyway "focus Virginia"

First Pictures from my Birthday Which was July the 18Th.
I intended to do a post about my day but never got around to it.
So here is the short version. I ate a lot of good food and went to see Toy Story 3.


My birthday breakfast. I had Leftover cake from my Niece's seventh birthday. (it's the day before mine) This was accompanied by some green apple slices and some blueberry tea. The tea was more delicious than usual that morning. (check out the cute Peter Rabbit cup and plate)



For lunch I had Really good chicken enchiladas and a Margarita.

The food I had for dinner was so good I forgot to take a picture.





I also was going to do a blog about the Movies I watched this weekend. I think I mentioned my TV usage before in another post. Anyway I watch very little television. About One to two shows a week. My not watching TV was not a planned thing. it just sort of happened. I'm still not sure how. I used to be about the biggest couch potato I knew. I'm mean if there was nothing on I would just flip the channels for a half an hour until the next batch of shows started.
So since it has been so long since I have vegged out on the couch my plan this past weekend was to have a movie marathon and watch five movies. Well I failed. the most I could do was watch three. my goal is to watch two more sometime this week and then review according to my own rating system.

I have more to ramble on about but I feel you are a trooper if you have read this far and your reward will be that I stop. so The End

Kisses~VA

P.S. I loved this definition and had to share:
mish-mash: a disorderly conglomeration

No comments: