Wednesday, December 29, 2010

it's been a while

It's been a while since I posted. I have been busy this holiday season. The biggest reason I haven't been posting is because I have been bummed because for some reason a lot of the pictures in past posts have disappeared. Anyway I am over it now and ready to start posting again. I will reach my year mark on the thirty first of December so that is cool. I am really looking forward to continuing to blog in the New Year. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the holiday season and a Happy New Year!

Kisses~VA

P.S. I have wanted to share pictures of my classroom Christmas decorations since the season started.

Gingerbread and candy!


The real gingerbread houses my class made. Every year I have my class make them and every year I ask myself if I am completely insane!


We've got Kwanzaa unity cups, we've got menorah's and we have Christmas wreaths. 

We change our tree every season. I love the sparkly white leaves we have on it now. 


Our snowman Jorge.

No comments: