Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love blogs

Hi everyone,
I read a lot of blogs. Blog reading time is probably my favorite part of the day. Do you have any favorite posts on your favorite blogs?
I love Inspired day.

DaysDaysDays


Here are links to five of my absolute favorite posts

Basic red days. Jan. 18, 11


Burgundy and Purple Boho days. Nov 27, 10



Emerald Envy days. Nov. 9, 09



This next post was on my birthday and it is very indicative of my. I want to get my masters in library study's
Rustic Librarian. July 18, 09


This last one is my absolute favorite post of all. I here it is not nice to steal but I would steal this from Danielle in an instance, or at least ask to borrow it. I even tried to search for something similar. I had no luck.
Lavender Gingham. October 8, 10

Isn't this blog fantastic!
It was really difficult for me to just pick five posts.
Kisses~VA

No comments: