Monday, January 24, 2011

Quest of 2011'

My list of randomness. It's a quest for 2011. 


  1.  jump on somebody else's bed.
  2. wear full on Lolita gear
  3.  become high maintenance
  4.  go for a ride in a horse drawn carriage
  5.  meet another Virginia around my age.
  6.  teach my niece and nephew to make the perfect mud pie.
  7.  beat someone at scrabble
  8. visit with the people I love at least once a season. (in depth phone conversation counts if they are a plane ride away)
  9. paint
  10. take a karate class
  11. take a tap class
  12. Make a new move incorporating karate and tap
  13.  build a fort
  14. find a new band or singer to obsess over
  15. rediscover my love for movies
  16. find a new book to obsess over.
  17.  take a math class
  18. continue to write...
  19. master the hula hoop. Is it too late?
  20. Use snail mail more.
  21. Stop and smell the roses.

No comments: