Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowday! and blog news

It snowed today. All of the public schools are closed in the area. My school is not but there are so few kids there (they had one child when I called) they don't need me right now. I will take what I can get. In honor of magical snow and a possible free day of work I will be making a couple posts today.

Now on to the blog news

  1. Did I tell you that I hit my one year mark for my blog. I started my blog on January 1 2010.
  2. I officially Have a themed post on Mondays (It's Monday but it's okay)
  3. I am doing a book challenge and a photo challenge for the year. I hope to give an update on how I am doing with these about once a week.
  4. Did I tell you that I love the Blogging community? Well I do!
That's all for now. I am going back to sleep.

Kisses~VA

No comments: