Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday salutations

Salutations everyone
How was your weekend? My weekend was lovely but busy. Do people still have lazy weekends where they lay around the house eat good food and read a book or watch television. Do whatever you pleasure. It feels like I only dreamed of weekends like that it's been so long. Oh well Busy has it's own charm. I did get to go to the bookstore and I bought this. So far so good. Thanks Twinkie Chan My niece is going to love this.

I went to Perkins and met my sister and her family there. Scrumptious it was!
I told my nephew I predict him falling in a fountain or something just like the lady on the Internet because he was walking and playing his Nintendo DS at the same time (It's going to happen.)

Then I went to the grocery store apparently so did the rest of the world. Now I am home doing laundry. I think I have mentioned this before but I detest folding clothes. Oh well.

I think the Highlight of my day was seeing a most spectacular mullet. It was great. I loved it. I once had a dream about mullets. Weird but true.

Kisses everyone and remember tomorrow is Monday but it's okay.

VA

No comments: