Tuesday, January 11, 2011

word treasures

  1. Iridescent- when I here the word iridescent I think of delicate things that are always changing color as if in a dream.
  2. Pigment-Is it weird that one of the reasons I like the word is because it has the word pig in it. I also like it because it has to do with color, or more so that it gives or bestows color.
  3. Genteel- the word is sort of snooty and stuck-up but also elegant and polite everything I'm not but sometimes wish I was.
  4. Hillside-The word makes my minds eye work overtime and picture myself on this hillside and what wonderful nature is there and what must the view be like and what am I doing on this hills and how much fun would it be to roll down this hillside. 
  5. Quintessential- Dictionary.com defines it as "the most perfect embodiment of something" 

Photo source We heart it.

Kisses~VA

No comments: