Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday salutations

On this Sunday I am feeling a little blue. I am a bit overwhelmed with life. I feel like I have to much to do and not enough time. (I should invest in a time turner)

Anyway since I have been missing in action while taking care of the niece and nephew I have had a hundred things to post about and no time to post so here is the consolidated version.

Things that make me smile.
When my nephew does things like this and asks me to take his picture.

How engrossed in films and books my niece gets. (unless I need her to do something.)
she was watching Hocus Pocus

In The Kitchen.
My Mom is an amazing cook. I mean I am biased but there are people in the world who would back me up. Not only can she plan and prepare these great meals but she can create something amazing with whats just lying around. So my Mom was made sure to pass the cooking torch to her daughters. As a result I am a pretty good cook myself but I always have to fully plan out what I am going to make. I have been trying be more spontaneous in the kitchen and last weekend I was successful. I made made this.

It's an egg on toast with spinach, cheese, and a little bit of salsa. Its no masterpiece but it's a start and it was delicious.



Sorry this post is a little long.
Kisses~VA

No comments: