Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dress up.

This was my post for last Friday but that was the start to me filling ill. I am still not one hundred percent.


I will never be too old to play dress up. This week at work was week of the young child. Everyday we had a different dress up day. Monday was crazy socks day. Check out Mary's and my socks here. Tuesday
was cartoon character day.



Amy, Kat, and me

We had crazy hat day on Wednesday. I didn't get a picture but I wore Disneyland mickey ears and I also did not get a picture on Friday which was pajamas and pancakes day. I suggest everyone try to go to work in PJ's at least once its great. especially if you get to eat Pancakes. I did get a picture or me on mix- match day. It wasn't very far from what I would wear normally.
Me and Mary


Kisses~VA

P.S. I noticed that my cousin isn't afraid to not match. check her out here.

No comments: