Thursday, March 10, 2011

competition

Here are some pictures of my door this year and the competition. The theme this year was Caldecott medal winner books.

The toddler room door. I love this one! there book was Kittens First Full Moon By Kevin Henkes.



One of the Preschool rooms decorated a door based on The Polar Express By Chris Van Allsburg.




Another Preschool rooms door decorations are based on The Snowy Day. By Ezra Jack Keats.




The Infant room decorated their room based on the book Olivia by Ian Falconer.





My door Is based on Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak.
I put blinking lights in the trees but you can't see them in the pictures.




Good Stuff right? 
Kisses VA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that you put the doors up! And that you liked mine although I had no contribution whats so ever. But still. Yours was amazing. Im proud for you.
xoxo
Amy