Thursday, March 10, 2011

Secret Talent

I have never gotten any awards for my athletic prowess nor any praise for my less then stellar academic endeavors. There is however one thing that I hold the record in. What is it you ask? can you stand the suspense? I have won the Jump Start Academy door decorating contest since it's existence which is the last two years. I will find out tomorrow if I won for a third year. Everyone needs to win at something even if it is just decorating a Pre-k classroom door.

The first year was a Dr. Seuss theme. I won with a door based on Dr.Seuss's Horton hatches the egg.
when you picked up the egg there was a little elephant bird in the nest.


Last year the theme was Disney Character's. My door was based on Tinker Bell and friends.
Tinker Bell was flying away from the tree with the help of florist wire.

We will see if I am still the reigning champ tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Kisses~VA




No comments: